Plasma Cutting is a process that uses a high velocity jet of ionized plasma to melt metal material and sever a workpiece. Simple to complex parts can be accurately computer programmed and cut on our CNC plasma table.
Instructions are programmed into the computer to control the torch head to make clean, sharp cuts in addition to efficiently streamlining many fabrication projects. Plasma cutting is an effective means of cutting thick (1″) and thin (18 gauge) materials alike. We can utilize the machine for mass production or creating your one-of-a-kind decorative metal work for both commercial and residential purposes. Our customers can send us a CAD .dxf or .dwg file.
- 18 gauge up to 1″ (8″ width)Size: 10′ by 20′ cutting area
- Cutting Steel, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Copper and Brass
- Optical pattern tracing, including round corners with 1/8″ radius
- Koike Aronson Mastergraph Plasma Cutter MGM-3100
- Miller Plasma Cutter Spectrum 375, 750, 875